Skip to main content

At last, I am back [ My first post ]

Hello everybody and welcome back to the blog! 

It's been almost a year since I posted something here. Due to studying I didn't have enough time to post or work hard for the blog. But, now I am back and I promise to post as much as I can.

Anyway, let's get back to the current situation of the blog;

In this blog, you will find sketches created by me. Since I'm a beginner, I often get inspired by sketches of other people that I usually find at Youtube or Instagram. If I post a sketch inspired by theirs, I will let you know about them in order to let you check their work as well.

About Me

My name is Anna and I am a student. I've been drawing since I was really young, but two years ago I decided to focus on this more. I really like sketching, but I also like playing the piano and hunging out with my friends. I prefer sketching people to sketching objects but I don't mind trying to do it as well.
I will post some of my recent work as soon as I can. If you are interested in having me sketch something you like, let me know with a comment. Also, make sure to follow the blog in order to be able to get a notification for the new post!

Have an amazing day and I'll see you in the next post!

Love, Anna

Comments