18.8.16

Penguin Sketch



Hello everybody,
I hope you are having a great time if you are still on vacation. But even if school has already started for you, make sure to have fun again! 

So, this is a penguin sketch, which I created a few days ago. As I had never created a penguin before, I got lots of help from Art a la Carte's tutorial on youtube and this is the final result.

Please, leave a comment below, telling me your opinion about my work and I'll try to answer you as soon as possible. You can also give me ideas for new sketches or anything else you want.

Last but not least, don't forget to check 'Art a la Carte' on youtube and take a look at her amazing work too.

More Artwork is coming soon!
Anna
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Το σχέδιο σε συνδυασμό με τα χρώματα που χρησιμοποίησες δημιουργούν ένα άρτιο αποτέλεσμα!!! Συγχαρητήρια !!!❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστώ πολύ!❤

      Delete